Tuesday, November 24, 2015

#ADULTINGStruggles

Dear God,

It's me, Fargo.

I am ready to be an adult.


At least most times.


Could you take time out of your busy schedule to enlighten me?


I am struggling. I cannot seem to fully recover from my bad choices spree and "it sounded good at the time" theories. The stupid is strong with this one.


I'm also having a bad hair day.


Please help or send help.


Thank you in advance.


P.S. I have some questions that are really bugging me:

1. Why does your need to pee intensify when you are unlocking the door to the house or one foot away from the toilet and you get bound up in your pants trying to pull them down?
2. Why when you send assistance or advice, I screw it up or ignore it?
3. Why does my puppy continue to drag my underwear around the house even after my continual deterring of his pantie attraction and theivery? Is he a potential sex offender?

P.S.S. When you do send help, could you send me a picture of it on my iPhone like Uber and Safelite drivers do?

Thanks again for thinking of me.


1 comment:

  1. Momma Fargo:
    ROFL...well said.
    And while I can;t request answers over my phone (I'm dumbass when it comes to that particular tech - I still use a PHONE as a...(hope you're sitting down)...PHONE!

    But, I wouldn't mind a heavenly EMAIL once in a while...
    I never blocked GOD'S addy.
    (if I knew it)

    :)

    Stay safe down there, dear.

    ReplyDelete