Thursday, April 9, 2015

Flat People

The answer to every question is: Aliens.

I have said that multiple times. I think if I say it over 10 times it becomes a fact. The puppies are part of our family and they give us joy each day despite the fact they can be naughty.


Murphy has become very protective of me and if Moose comes for loves, Murphy plunges himself in front of him or lands top of me and fights him off. It's much similar to how Miss Piggy feels about Kermit.


In fact, he has been "sneaky obsessive." That is my coin phrase for "stalking behavior on the sly" and it pretty much sums up his actions. He will sit by my feet, occasionally scanning around like a cool breeze. Then he might plop down on my feet. When he thinks all is clear, he might saunter over to the toys or the dog bed. The minute Moose comes near me, he pulls a Flying Matilda leap and lands on me in front of Moose and is fierce with possession. It's serial behavior. Even Bug notices and laughs. Sometimes she sets Moose up which is really not fair to the poor feller.

Now, other people are threatening Murphy's love and obsession with me. The flat kind.

Murphy attacking the flat people who have entered the home without an invite.


I post pics of him without his permission. Sue me.

Please don't judge me by my house either. Well, I guess you can if you want. Dog toys were everywhere and laundry just got dumped on the couch to fold during this moment. The pic was a laughing shot taken by Bug. This went on for several minutes. I don't know how we are going to break him from attacking the flat people and knowing the difference between round people and flat people and good guys and bad guys. Anyone who comes near me should prepare for war.

It's kind of nice to have a man fight over me.

We don't do any of that other relationship stuff. That is sick.

Well, I might kiss his face.

In other semi-related news, I became subjected to a CrossFit coach who is in the top 1% of the world. His peers fondly call him "The Freak of Nature" and he is Irish with a very well done beard. Scary but handsome fellow. It is fitting so say I am going to die a slow painful death. Last night I could not put my hair in a pony tail. Today, I cannot put chap stick on my lips.

I am feeling very flat...like a flat person.

Maybe I should introduce him to Murphy. 

2 comments:

  1. Our little CJ will go apeshit if I hug/kiss Judy. He has to be picked up and held between us. Tilly, on the other hand, only gets excited if I walk to the kitchen. That little, skinny bitch would eat us out of house and home... and she only weights around 11 pounds (up to pounds from when we rescued her seven months ago.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARen't those furballs great? Gotta love them! LOL

      Delete